This weekend has been a blast!
Friday night, I was at the Blue Bird Garage Market. Saturday, I did the Salt River Circle Market and on Sunday, I was at the Chart Farm. And then, HQ did a childrens baking class (pics are in the previous post)
Chart Farm:
Chart Farm:
Salt River Circle Market:
One of the many amazing fridge magnets! I have totally become addicted to them.
Fridge magnets speak the truth!
Fabulaura does this market and then also Rondebosch Craft & Obs Markets.
She sells a variety of accessories, jewelry and all things beautiful!
My big black ring is a fabulaura ring! Wear it 24/7 and cant get enough of it!
for more info visit http://www.fabulaura.com/
or find her link under our 'we lurv' column
These biscuits are amazing!
from Milk & Cookies
For more info: http://www.milkandcookiessa.wordpress.com/
or find her link under our 'we lurv' column
why, coz we lurv them cookies!
Cupcakes & Macaroons from Daniela's Decadents. I did a post on her macaroons a while back. Daniela has a shop in the Waterkant and makes one of a kind macaroons!
Blue Bird Garage Market:
Nate Maingard
Eat Cake! Darling Cookie Dough Brownies! A friday night is not complete without a brownie

















No comments:
Post a Comment